Hair transplantation with Stem Cells is a hair transplant technique that uses cells found in your body tissues to achieve superior hair yield and stimulate natural hair growth with minimal side effects.
Stem cell hair transplant, which is used for advanced hair loss, is a new technology that uses your own stem cells. Stem cells are a special type of cell found in the body that can differentiate many different types of cells to grow tissue. They can be called “master cells” as they have the potential to divide and produce all kinds of cells of the body.
Hair transplantation with stem cells uses the growth potential of stem cells to promote hair growth. During the procedure, stem cells are injected into the hair follicles with micro-injections. These cells divide to produce new cells in the recipient area and regrow the hair strand.
In which cases is stem cell hair transplantation applied?
Hair transplantation with Stem Cells, which has an exceptional healing and rejuvenating potential, has become the choice of those who want to treat hair loss and regain their confidence. This technique offers you the following advantages:
- Seamless offers fast healing: Stem cell hair transplant does not require stitches, leaves no scars, and provides quick recovery.
- Provides fast results: The implantation of stem cells into hair follicles is known to stimulate hair growth and gives quick results without any imaginable side effects.
- Provides restoration of natural hairline: Unlike surgical techniques, stem cell hair transplant rejuvenates your natural hairline and restores your attractive, youthful appearance.
Who is a stem cell hair transplant suitable for?
Due to its excellent hair regeneration potential, stem cell hair transplantation can be used for the following people:
- People with advanced hair loss involving different parts of the body, including eyebrows and beards.
- People who do not want to have a surgical hair transplant
- People who do not respond to medical treatment of hair loss
For more information, contact us by filling out the form above.